We have developed the most cost- and time-effective solution to installing temporary offshore accommodation for 20 to 80 man on any vessel worldwide.
The high level of self-reliance makes that little support from the underlying vessel is required. This creates an immediate time saving in the mobilisation process, in contrast to other accommodation solutions that require extensive hook-up and have no integrated systems.
Our Offshore Accommodation Modules
With our internationally design approved fleet of offshore accommodation modules we can mobilise the following immediately:
- Sleeping modules: Providing accommodation for 20 persons per module in double cabins with en-suite bathrooms.
- Service modules: Facilities for galley, mess, laundry, office, hospital, stores, locker rooms and recreation.
- Technical modules: For sewerage, water making, HVAC, control room, electrical generators
- Installation, hook-up and commissioning
- Flexible rental agreements for long term contracts
- Field technical support during rental period
From our premises in the Netherlands, the offshore accommodation modules can be shipped worldwide for installation. Our modular living quarters offer immediate delivery and a more cost effective solution when compared to both monolithic single lift structures and mini-module options.