Our offshore living quarters can be mobilized worldwide for installation. Holland Accommodation Rentals offers various types of offshore living quarters:
- Accommodation module: ten spacious cabins that accommodate twenty persons. Each cabin contains a bathroom, wardrobes, desk with two chairs, bunk bed including drawers, climate control and television, internet and telephone connections.
- Restaurant module: fully equipped restaurant module that contains: A fully operational galley with capacity for over 80 persons, a restaurant area with seating capacity for 45 persons per shift, dry, cool and freeze stores, television/lounge corner, climate control and television internet and telephone connections.
- Facility module: two offices with two work stations, medic room, changing room including lockers and sanitary facilities, fitness room, laundry room, climate control and television, internet and telephone connections.
- Technical module: The technical module is built to provide all technical supports that would normally come from a vessel and includes a control room, generator room, RO water makers, sewage plant, boilers and water pressure sets, various tank capacities.
- Technical/facility module: This module includes generators, water makers, a sewage plant, boilers and water pressure sets, tank capacities, a changing room with sanitary facilities, laundry room and a control room.
Offshore living quarter requirement? Choose Holland Accomodation Rentals
In many cases our living quarters are the more cost effective solution when compared to both monolithic single lift structures and mini-module options. But this is not the only reason to choose for Holland Accommodation Rentals. Some of our core competencies are:
- Extremely short mobilization time
- High level of self reliance
- High quality level
- Competitive prices
- Flexible rental agreements for long term contracts
- Field technical support during rental period